May 11–12, 2018
Lewis and Clark College
“We run until the lights are out!”
- Created as a chance for NCAA teams to have a final opportunity to qualify for their National Championships, the Portland Twilight has grown to attract college and professional athletes from across the US and Canada.
- The Portland Twilight is contested at Lewis & Clark College’s Griswold Stadium. The track is home to the Portland Track Festival and is a fantastic setting for fast performances in mid May under ideal racing conditions and the stadium lights.
- Added events this year for both men and women: Steeplechase and Shot put.
- The meet is officiated and sanctioned by Oregon USATF.
The 2016 meet featured:
- Women’s 800m – winning time of 2:00.05 (Kate Grace) along with 13 women running sub 2:09.
- Women’s 1500m – winning time of 4:15.41 and 15 women ran 4:30 or faster.
- Men’s 1500m – winning time of 3:44.08 and 14 men running 3:50 or faster.
- Last year we had a number of professional (Nike, Brooks, New Balance, and Oiselle) and post-collegiate athletes and we expect that to grow in 2017.